Step into the ring for Season 8 with new features and exciting game modes!
|Update||April 4, 2022|
|Content Rating||Rated for 12+|
From the creators of NBA 2K, WWE 2K, and WWE 2K Battlegrounds, WWE SuperCard is the longest-running WWE game where you build your deck and battle cards featuring WWE Champions and Superstars. Step into the ring and slam your way to victory. Join us for Season 8 featuring new card tiers and designs, new features, and exciting new game modes! Superstars, get your battle cards ready!
Collect and battle cards featuring WWE Legends and Hall of Famers from throughout WWE history. Build your deck and battle other players across a variety of game modes, real-time events, and PVP matches. Choose your battle cards wisely in the all new real-time PVP game mode: 24/7 Champions. The strength of your cards determines what tier you compete in. Does your deck have what it takes to take on the 24/7 Champion?
Collectible card games (CCG) have never been more fun with WWE Legends like Brock Lesnar, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, John Cena, Undertaker, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin and Hulk Hogan available for you to collect and level up. WWE SuperCard Champions await! Battle cards and slam your opponents in this epic card game.
Battle cards and dominate in tiered, real-time PVP matches like 24/7 Champions and other card fighting game modes with your favorite WWE Superstars. Build a deck from thousands of cards to leg drop, Rock Bottom, and slam into the virtual mat. Create the ultimate team of superstars and crush the competition!
The SuperCard universe expands with each update. Collect cards inspired by WWE Network premium-live-events such as Royal Rumble, Survivor Series, SummerSlam and more! Get collectible cards from the latest weekly shows, like SmackDown, Monday Night Raw, NXT, and NXT UK.
Action card collecting and WWE make the ultimate tag team. Become the ultimate card collector and join millions of players across the globe on WWE SuperCard — and jump into its high-octane twist on CCG gameplay.
Joining reigning champion Roman Reigns is a slew of stars ready to rumble.
– Brock Lesnar
– Rey Mysterio
– Hulk Hogan
– Stacy Keibler
– Sasha Banks
– Bianca Belair
– Bobby Lashley
– Drew McIntyre
– AJ Styles
– And much more!
WWE SUPERCARD FEATURES:
WWE Card Collecting
– CCG Gameplay: Collect cards featuring WWE Superstars, NXT Superstars, WWE Legends, and WWE Hall of Famers
– WWE Champions: John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Mr. T, André the Giant, “Macho Man” Randy Savage, Batista, Alexa Bliss, Randy Orton, Big E, Rhea Ripley, Becky Lynch, Xavier Woods, Bayley, Kofi Kingston, Sheamus, Finn Bálor, Dominik Mysterio, Santos Escobar and more!
– Card collector abilities let you level up your cards in the Performance Center to get a boost while you're offline
– WWE Network PPV event superstars join your deck through collectible cards
Card Fighting Games
– Battle cards and use strategy to try to rule the ring in this card collecting game
– Card strategy skills are tested as you climb the leaderboard in epic matches
Action Card Battles
– 24/7 Champions: real-time PVP game mode with tiered battle card action
– PVP multiplayer matches with real-time card battles
– Battle with the ultimate team in Team Battleground
Events, Challenges & Rewards
– Collect cards and start deck building by opening weekly packs with a wide variety of prizes
– Card strategy game modes and rotating events shake up play and offer unique cards
– Deck building just got stronger than ever with daily log-in rewards and Open Challenges
Build your card collection of WWE SuperStars, and step into the ring to battle it out in the new Season 8 of WWE SuperCard.
WWE SuperCard is just one of the many titles brought to you by 2K including NBA 2K22, the upcoming WWE 2K22, PGA Tour 2K21, Bioshock, Borderlands, XCOM, Mafia, Civilization, and more!
Requires OS 5.0.0 or newer.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.take2games.com/ccpa
Download WWE SuperCard
You are now ready to download WWE SuperCard for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app